- Official Gene Full Name:
- neuropeptide VF precursor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- tcag7.1077, C7orf9, RFRP, FMRFamide-related peptides|RFamide-related peptide|neuropeptide NPVF
- Description of Target:
- Neuropeptide RFRP-1 acts as a potent negative regulator of gonadotropin synthesis and secretion. Neuropeptides NPSF and NPVF efficiently inhibit forskolin-induced production of cAMP, but RFRP-2 shows no inhibitory activity. Neuropeptide RFRP-1 induces secretion of prolactin in rats. Neuropeptide NPVF blocks morphine-induced analgesia.
- Protein Name:
- Pro-FMRFamide-related neuropeptide VF
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 7.81 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 31.25 - 2,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01242 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01242 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NPVF ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA01242) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for NPVF has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for NPVF is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample NPVF captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|NPVF Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|NPVF Lyophilized Standard||2 x 2 ng|
|100X Biotinylated NPVF Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Sample||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||103||97-106|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NPVF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NPVF.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.