- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-47333 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Influenza A and B are the two types of influenza viruses that cause epidemic human disease. Influenza type C infections cause a mild respiratory illness and are not thought to cause epidemics. Influenza A viruses are further categorized into subtypes on the basis of two surface antigens: hemagglutinin (H) and neuraminidase (N). Strains are also described by geographic origin, strain number and year of isolation.
- WB, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NP.
- Purified recombinant fragment of Influenza A virus nucleoprotein expressed in E. Coli strain BL21(DE3)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 4C, for long term storage, store at -20C.
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- Application Info:
- Western Bloting: 1/500 - 1/2000.
ELISA: Propose dilution 1/10000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Virology. 2004 Oct 10;328(1):101-19.
2. J Virol. 2006 Jun;80(12):6024-32.
- Tips Information: