- Official Gene Full Name:
- neuroblastoma 1, DAN family BMP antagonist
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- D1S1733E, DAN, DAND1, DAN domain family member 1, MGC8972, NB, Neuroblastoma suppressor of tumorigenicity 1, NO3, Protein N03, Zinc finger protein DAN
- Description of Target:
- Possible candidate as a tumor suppressor gene of neuroblastoma. May play an important role in preventing cells from entering the final stage (G1/S) of the transformation process.
- Protein Name:
- neuroblastoma suppressor of tumorigenicity 1
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids.
- < 0.059 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level NBL1 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level NBL1 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology NBL1 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD00633) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for NBL1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for NBL1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample NBL1captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-NBL1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|NBL1 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 10 ng|
|100X Biotinylated NBL1 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express NBL1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express NBL1.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKCD00633
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Neuroblastoma, Suppression Of Tumorigenicity 1 (NBL1).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Neuroblastoma, Suppression Of Tumorigenicity 1 (NBL1) and analogues was observed.