- Official Gene Full Name:
- mucin 15, cell surface associated
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Csfg, G-CSF, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor, MGI-IG
- Description of Target:
- May play a role in the cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix.
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.15ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.31 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 5.2% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 9.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology MUC15 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH04436) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for MUC15 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for MUC15 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample MUC15 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-MUC15 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|MUC15 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 2 ng|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|MUC15 Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 93%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MUC15.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MUC15.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human MUC-15. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.