- Official Gene Full Name:
- NADH dehydrogenase 5, mitochondrial
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- Core subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed to belong to the minimal assembly required for catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone..
- Protein Name:
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase chain 5
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates and Other biological fluids.
- < 0.07 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-Assay CV: < 10%
Mean Inter-Assay CV: < 12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Mtnd5 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH04746) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Mtnd5 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Mtnd5 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Mtnd5 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Mtnd5 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Mtnd5 Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express MTND5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express MTND5.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase chain 5. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.