- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin C, slow skeletal and cardiac muscles
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Troponin C-Cardiac
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNC1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNC1.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Troponin C-Cardiac
Human Cardiac Troponin C.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human cardiac troponin C
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question