- Official Gene Full Name:
- leukocyte immunoglobulin like receptor B1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD85, CD85 antigen-like family member J, CD85j, CD85J, FLJ37515, ILT2, ILT-2, Immunoglobulin-like transcript 2, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 1, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 1, LIR1, LIR-1, MIR7, MIR-7, Monocyte/macro
- Description of Target:
- This gene is a member of the leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor (LIR) family, which is found in a gene cluster at chromosomal region 19q13.4. The encoded protein belongs to the subfamily B class of LIR receptors which contain two or four extracellular immunoglobulin domains, a transmembrane domain, and two to four cytoplasmic immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motifs (ITIMs). The receptor is expressed on immune cells where it binds to MHC class I molecules on antigen-presenting cells and transduces a negative signal that inhibits stimulation of an immune response. It is thought to control inflammatory responses and cytotoxicity to help focus the immune response and limit autoreactivity. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Protein Name:
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 1
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 10 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 31.2 - 2000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 6.5% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 10.5% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology LILRB1 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH01927) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for LILRB1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for LILRB1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample LILRB1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|LILRB1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|LILRB1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated HLA-DRB1-15 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 96%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LILRB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LILRB1.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKEH01927
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural humanLILRB1. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.