- Official Gene Full Name:
- leukocyte associated immunoglobulin like receptor 1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD305, hLAIR1, LAIR-1, Leukocyte-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor 1
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene is an inhibitory receptor found on peripheral mononuclear cells, including natural killer cells, T cells, and B cells. Inhibitory receptors regulate the immune response to prevent lysis of cells recognized as self. The gene is a member of both the immunoglobulin superfamily and the leukocyte-associated inhibitory receptor family. The gene maps to a region of 19q13.4 called the leukocyte receptor cluster, which contains at least 29 genes encoding leukocyte-expressed receptors of the immunoglobulin superfamily. The encoded protein has been identified as an anchor for tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1, and may induce cell death in myeloid leukemias. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Protein Name:
- Leukocyte-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor 1
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 0.067 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 4.7% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 7.5% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology LAIR1 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH01896) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for LAIR1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for LAIR1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample LAIR1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|LAIR1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|LAIR1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated LAIR1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express LAIR1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express LAIR1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human LAIR1. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.