- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101499 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI SHEEP INTERLEUKIN-8
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL8.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL8.
- The immunogen for anti-IL8 antibody: recombinant ovine IL-8
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Serum - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-IL8 antibody - OASA08778
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA : The antibody may be used in a sandwich ELISA as a detection reagent for ovine IL-8, in combination with OASA0579760 as capture antibody.
N.B. It is recommended that This product and any detection antibody are diluted in 10% normal mouse serum prior to use in ELISA.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to ovine IL-8 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Herndon, C.N. et al. (2010) Differential expression of interleukin-8 by polymorphonuclear leukocytes of two closely related species, Ovis canadensis and Ovis aries, in response to Mannheimia haemolytica infection. Infect Immun. 78: 3578-84.
2. Caswell, J.L. et, al. (1998) Expression of the neutrophil chemoattractant interleukin-8 in the lesions of bovine pneumonic pasteurellosis Vet. Pathol. 35: 124-131.
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question