- NCBI Gene Id:
- 1081; 1082
- Alias Symbols:
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha, CG-alpha, CG-ALPHA, Choriogonadotropin alpha chain, Chorionic gonadotrophin subunit alpha, Follicle-stimulating hormone alpha chain, Follitropin alpha chain, FSHA, FSH-alpha, Glycoprotein horm
- Protein Name:
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- 2.0 mIU/ml
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Additional Information:
- Intended Use: The Aviva hCG ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) concentration in human serum. The assay is for use in the early pregnancy in a laboratory setting.
- Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)
Microtiter wells coated with sheep polyclonal anti-hCG.
2. hCG Zero Buffer (1 dropper vial, 13 mL)
Contains bovine serum, green dye, NaN3.
3. Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (18 mL)
Contains mouse monoclonal anti-hCG (specific to hCG, ?-hCG) conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
4. Reference Standard Set (1 mL/vial)
Contains 0, 5, 20, 50, 150 and 300 mIU/mL (WHO, 1st IRP/3rd IS, 75/537) human chorionic gonadotropin in bovine serum with NaN3.
5. TMB Reagent (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains 3, 3’, 5, 5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
6. Stop Solution (1N HCl) (1 bottle, 11 mL)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Range: 0-300 mIU/ml
- Tips Information: