- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 7, adenylate cyclase-coupled
- Protein Name:
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 7
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Description of Target:
- This is one of the several different receptors for 5- hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. The activity of this receptor is mediated by g proteins that stimulate adenylate cyclase.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Affinity Purified
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HTR7.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HTR7.
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human HTR7
- Species Reactivity:
- Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Dog: 100%; Horse: 85%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Pig: 85%; Rat: 92%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-HTR7 (AVARP13048_P050)
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: HLLSEVTASPAPTWDAPPDNASGCGEQINYGRVEKVVIGSILTLITLLTI
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Protein Interactions:
- GPRASP2; GPRASP1; RHOBTB3; CUL3;
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HTR7 (AVARP13048_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30722
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-HTR7 (AVARP13048_P050) antibody
- Target Reference:
- Ikeda,M., et al., (2006) Neuropsychopharmacology 31 (4), 866-871
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HTR7 antibody (AVARP13048_P050)
Click here to view the HTR7 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HTR7 antibody (AVARP13048_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HTR7 Antibody Titration: 0.125ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: This is one of the several different receptors for 5- hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. The activity of this receptor is mediated by g proteins that stimulate adenylate cyclase.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s HTR7 antibody (AVARP13048_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com