Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Holiday - May 28th, 2018.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- Chemiluminescent detection sys tems have emerged as the best all-around method for detection of Western blots . They eliminate the hazards associated with radioactive materials and toxic chromogenic substrates. The speed and sensitivity of these methods are unequalled by traditional alternatives . Because results are generated on film, it is possible to record and store data permanently, and blots detected with chemiluminescent methods are easily stripped for subsequent reprobing with additional antibodies. HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) conjugated secondary antibodies are utilized in conjunction with specific chemiluminescent substrates to generate the light signal. HRP-antibody conjugates have a very high turnoverrate, giving good sensitivity with short reaction times.
- WB, ELISA
- Purified recombinant fragment of HRP expressed in EColi.
- Product Format:
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 4C, for long term storage, store at -20C.
- 1 mg/ml
- Application Info:
- WB: 1/500 - 1/2000
- Tips Information: