- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Hepatocyte growth factor
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- HGF, HPTA, Hepatocyte growth factor, Hepatopoietin-A, Scatter factor, Hepatocyte growth factor alpha chain, Hepatocyte growth factor beta chain
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13087 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody (Mab)
- Molecular Weight:
- 83134 Da
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HGF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HGF.
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Mouse monoclonal antibody supplied in crude ascites with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAAB07047
- Purified His-tagged HGF protein(Fragment) was used to produced this monoclonal antibody.
- Application Info:
- WB 1:200 1600
- Additional Information:
- Precautions: HGF Antibody (Ascites) is for research use only and not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Function: Potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be a hepatotrophic factor, and acts as a growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. Activating ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinase MET by binding to it and promoting its dimerization
- Tips Information:
Please find the protocol used to generate the western blot data for item (OAAB07047) by going here
Product datasheet link: HGF antibody (OAAB07047)
HGF Antibody (Cat. #OAAB07047) western blot analysis in Ramos cell line lysates (35ug/lane).This demonstrates the HGF antibody detected the HGF protein (arrow).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology's HGF antibody (OAAB07047) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva's products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org