- Official Gene Full Name:
- FK506 binding protein-like
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- DIR1, FK506-binding protein-like, Ng7, NG7, Ppiase-X, WAF-1/CIP1 stabilizing protein 39, Wisp39, WISp39
- Description of Target:
- May be involved in response to X-ray. Regulates p21 protein stability by binding to Hsp90 and p21.By similarity
- Protein Name:
- FK506-binding protein-like
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- < 0.113 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Fkbpl were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Fkbpl were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Fkbpl ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD01069) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Fkbpl has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Fkbpl is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Fkbplcaptured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Fkbpl Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Fkbpl Lyophilized Standard||2 x 20 ng|
|100X Biotinylated Fkbpl Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FKBPL.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FKBPL.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of FK506 Binding Protein Like Protein (FKBPL).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between FK506 Binding Protein Like Protein (FKBPL) and analogues was observed.