- Official Gene Full Name:
- ephrin A3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- EFL2, EFL-2, Ehk1-L, EHK1-L, EHK1 ligand, EPH-related receptor tyrosine kinase ligand 3, Ephrin-A3, EPLG3, LERK3, LERK-3
- Description of Target:
- Cell surface GPI-bound ligand for Eph receptors, a family of receptor tyrosine kinases which are crucial for migration, repulsion and adhesion during neuronal, vascular and epithelial development. Binds promiscuously Eph receptors residing on adjacent cells, leading to contact-dependent bidirectional signaling into neighboring cells. The signaling pathway downstream of the receptor is referred to as forward signaling while the signaling pathway downstream of the ephrin ligand is referred to as reverse signaling.
- Protein Name:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- 0.051 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level EFNA3 was tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level EFNA3 was tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10% (n=20)
Inter-Assay CV: <12% (n=24)
- Kit Duration:
- 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology EFNA3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD02515) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for EFNA3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wellss, incubated and removed.A biotinylated detector antibody specific for EFNA3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample EFNA3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-EFNA3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|EFNA3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated EFNA3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EFNA3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EFNA3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Ephrin A3 (EFNA3).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Ephrin A3 (EFNA3) and analogues was observed