- Alias Symbols:
- Echovirus 2 Antigen/Cornelis Strain
- BGMK cell culture. Strain: Cornelis
- Product Format:
- Lysate, Liquid
- Ultra-centrifugation to remove cellular components with the resulting supernatant supplied as antigen.
- Echovirus 2 (Cornelis Strain)
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Heat inactivation for 2 Hrs minutes at 60 degree C. Confirmed by re-inoculating BGMK cells and no growth present.
- Buffer: Not applicable
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. All materials should be handled as if potentially infectious. Generally accepted laboratory practices appropriate for infectious materials should be employed when handling this product.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04789
- Tips Information: