- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cytochrome b-245 heavy chain
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CGD, NOX2, GP91-1, GP91PHOX, p91-PHOX, GP91-PHOX, CYBB
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130543 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CYTOCHROME B245 HEAVY CHAIN
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-AFF, ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CYBB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CYBB.
- The immunogen for anti-CYBB antibody: cytochrome B245 solubilised in octyl-beta-glucopyranoside
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CYBB antibody - OASA02659
- CYTOCHROME B245
- Application Info:
- (1) Special conditions apply - see [*]
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human Cytochrome b-245 Heavy Chain . Permeabilised with Leucoperm
Application #2: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human Cytochrome b-245 Heavy Chain: Alexa Fluor 488 . Permeabilised with Leucoperm
Application #3: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human Cytochrome b-245 Heavy Chain:FITC . Permeabilised with Leucoperm
Application #4: Staining of human peripheral blood granulocytes with Mouse anti Human Cytochrome b-245 Heavy Chain:Alexa Fluor ?647 . Permeabilised with Leucoperm
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c were fused with cells of the 3PU1 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Burrit, J. B. et al. (2003) Functional epitope on human neutrophil flavocytochrome b558. J. Immunol. 170: 6082 - 6089
2. Taylor, R. M. et al. (2004) Site-specific inhibitors of NADPH oxidase activity and structural probes of flavocytochrome b: characterization of six monoclonal antibodies to the p22phox subunit. J. Immunol. 173: 7349 - 7357
3. Taylor, R. M. et al. (2007) Cloning, sequence analysis and confirmation of derived gene sequences for three epitope-mapped monoclonal antibodies against human phagocyte flavocytochrome b. Mol. Immunol. 44: 625 - 637
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question