- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CACA, CCA3, CCP, CRYG4, cry-g-D, Gamma-crystallin 4, Gamma-crystallin D, Gamma-D-crystallin
- Description of Target:
- Crystallins are the dominant structural components of the vertebrate eye lens.
- Protein Name:
- Gamma-crystallin D
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- 0.156 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Three samples concentrations were measured in replicate within an assay plate and across replicate assays to assess Mean Intra- and Mean Inter-Assay Precision.
Mean Intra-Assay Precision - <= 7.9% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-Assay Precision - <= 9.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CRYGD ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH06560) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CRYGD has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for CRYGD is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CRYGD captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|H3F3C Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|H3F3C Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated H3F3C Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into Serum and Plasma = 83%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CRYGD.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CRYGD.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKEH06560
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.