- Alias Symbols:
- Coxsackievirus B6 Antigen, Strain Schmitt
- Vero cell culture. Strain: Schmitt, ATCC #VR-538
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Infected cells are disrupted and clarified to remove cell debris. Virus is concentrated by ultracentrifugation and presented in cell culture medium without FCS.
- Coxsackievirus B6 (Strain Schmitt)
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Heat treatment at 56 degree C. Confirmation by attempted growth under original culture conditions.
- Buffer: Not applicable
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. All materials should be handled as if potentially infectious. Generally accepted laboratory practices appropriate for infectious materials should be employed when handling this product.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C to -80C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04427
- Tips Information: