- TWAR strain CWL-029 cultured in HL cells
- Product Format:
- Lysate, Liquid
- Optimally infected cells are harvested and centrifuged to pellet cellular debris. Final preparation is re-suspended in SPG buffer.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae (TWAR Strain)
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Inactivated by gamma irradiation. The effectiveness of inactivation is tested by inclusion forming assay. If no inclusions are observed, the antigen is considered inactivated. Result: 0 IFU/ml.
- Buffer: SPG buffer
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. All materials should be handled as if potentially infectious. Generally accepted laboratory practices appropriate for infectious materials should be employed when handling this product.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -70C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04414
- Tips Information: