Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Holiday - May 28th, 2018.
Please go here for more info.
- Product Format:
- Clear, colorless, odorless liquid.
- Application Info:
- Prepare FemtoMax Super Sensitive Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate for use in microwell or membrane applications by mixing 1 mL of Luminol Reagent (Reagent A) with 1 mL of Reaction Buffer (Reagent B). Mix well. Protect from light. Larger or smaller volumes of the substrate can be prepared by mixing components at the same 1:1 ratio. FemtoMax Super Sensitive Chemiluminescent HRP Substrate is a highly sensitive detection reagent. Always carefully optimize all components of individual assays (antigens, antibodies, conjugates) to minimize background reactivity associated with non-specific binding.
- Label: Unconjugated
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store vial at 4 C prior to opening. Store product in original containers. Protect from light. The mixture of the two components is stable for several hours at room temperature when protected from light. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of receipt. No special shipping conditions or precautions are required.
- Printable datasheet for OORA01695
- Tips Information: