- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 8
- Alias Symbols:
- CD67, CGM6, CD66b, NCA-95, CEACAM8
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-34402 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN CD66b:FITC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CEACAM8.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CEACAM8.
- The immunogen for anti-CEACAM8 antibody: human leucocytes from individuals with CML
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-CEACAM8 antibody - OASA02371
- Application Info:
- Flow Cytometry: Neat
- Additional Information:
- Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse MOPC 315-43 myeloma cell line.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
0.2% - Bovine Serum Albumin
- Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Target Reference:
- 1. Mannoni, P. et al. (1982) Monoclonal antibodies against human granulocytes and myeloid differentiation. Hum. Immunol. 5: 309-323.
2. Ionita, M.G. et al. (2010) High Neutrophil Numbers in Human Carotid Atherosclerotic Plaques Are Associated With Characteristics of Rupture-Prone Lesions.
- Tips Information: