- Official Gene Full Name:
- CD33 molecule
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ00391, gp67, Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33, p67, Sialic acid-binding Ig-like lectin 3, SIGLEC3, Siglec-3, SIGLEC-3
- Description of Target:
- Putative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
- Protein Name:
- myeloid cell surface antigen CD33 isoform 2 precursor
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 78 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78 - 5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 6.5% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 11.2% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CD33 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH03363) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CD33 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for CD33 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CD33 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-CD33 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|CD33 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated CD33 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 101%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD33.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD33.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human Myeloid cell surface antigen CD33. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.