- Official Gene Full Name:
- CD160 molecule
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BY55, CD160 antigen, FLJ46513, Natural killer cell receptor BY55, NK1, NK28
- Description of Target:
- Receptor showing broad specificity for both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules.1 Publication
<p>Manually curated information for which there is published experimental evidence.</p>
<p><a href="/manual/evidences#ECO:0000269">Moreâ€¦</a></p> Manual assertion based on experiment iniRef.3"MHC class I triggering by a novel cell surface ligand costimulates proliferation of activated human T cells."_x005F_x000D_
Agrawal S., Marquet J., Freeman G.J., Tawab A., Bouteiller P.L., Roth P., Bolton W., Ogg G., Boumsell L., Bensussan A._x005F_x000D_
J. Immunol. 162:1223-1226(1999) [PubMed] [Europe PMC] [Abstract]Cited for: FUNCTION.
- Protein Name:
- CD160 antigen
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, cell lysatesand other biological fluids.
- < 30 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78.12-5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level CD160 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level CD160 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CD160 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01195) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CD160 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for CD160 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CD160captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-CD160 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|CD160 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 5 ng|
|100X Biotinylated CD160 Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Sample||1:2 Dilution||1:4 Dilution||1:8 Dilution||1:16 Dilution|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery Range (%)||Average (%)|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD160.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD160.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Cluster Of Differentiation 160 (CD160).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Cluster Of Differentiation 160 (CD160) and analogues was observed.