- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1
- Protein Name:
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-166288 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- D-type cyclins (cyclins D1, D2, and D3) are regarded as essential links between cell environment and the core cell cycle machinery. CyclinD1(CCND1), also known as BCL1. Expression of cyclin D1, but not of cyclins A and E, was induced by transfection of the RB gene into RB-deficient tumor cells. CCND1 gene to 11q13. cyclin D1 gene can function as an oncogene. Cyclin D1 expression is regulated by the retinoblastoma protein.
- Purified by the goat anti-mouse IgG Affinity chromatography.
- WB, IHC, IP, ICC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CCND1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CCND1.
- Recombinant human cyclin D1 protein.
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- At -20C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4C for one month. It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20C for longer time.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-CCND1 (OAAD00148) antibody
- Human, mouse, rat.
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Lyophilized from 1.2% sodium acetate, with 2mg BSA and 0.01mg NaN3 as preservative.
- Application Info:
- Western blot At 4ug/ml with the appropriate system to detect cyclin D1 in cells and tissues.
Immunohistochemistry(P) At 8ug/ml to detect cyclin D1 in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded tissues.
Immunohistochemistry(F) At 8ug/ml to detect cyclin D1 in formalin or acetone fixed tissues.
Immunocytochemistry Suitable Other applications have not been tested.
Optimal dilutions should be determined by end user.
- Storage Buffer:
- 1.2% sodium acetate or neutral PBS. If 1ml of PBS is used, the antibody concentration will be 100ug/ml.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rosenberg, C. L.; Kim, H. G.; Shows, T. B.; Kronenberg, H. M.; Arnold, A. : Rearrangement and overexpression of D11S287E, a candidate oncogene on chromosome 11q13 in benign parathyroid tumors. Oncogene 6: 449-453, 1991.
2. Muller, H.; Lukas, J.; Schneider, A.; Warthoe, P.; Bartek, J.; Eilers, M.; Strauss, M. : Cyclin D1 expression is regulated by the retinoblastoma protein. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 91: 2945-2949, 1994.
3. Hinds, P. W.; Dowdy, S. F.; Eaton, E. N.; Arnold, A.; Weinberg, R. A. : Function of a human cyclin gene as an oncogene. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 91: 709-713, 1994.
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question