- Official Gene Full Name:
- cyclin B1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CCNB, G2/mitotic-specific cyclin B1
- Description of Target:
- Essential for the control of the cell cycle at the G2/M (mitosis) transition.
- Protein Name:
- G2/mitotic-specific cyclin-B1
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 3.9 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Ccnb1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCA01670) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Ccnb1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Ccnb1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Ccnb1 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
|Ccnb1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Ccnb1 Lyophilized Standard||2 x 1 ng|
|100X Biotinylated Ccnb1 Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 50 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 15 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Dilution||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
- Kit Recovery:
|Sample||Mean Recovery (%)||Range (%)|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||93||85-97|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ccnb1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ccnb1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.