- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase ID
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- RP11-462F15.1, CKLiK, CaM-K1, CaMKID, CaM kinase ID|CamKI-like protein kinase
- Description of Target:
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase that operates in the calcium-triggered CaMKK-CaMK1 signaling cascade and, upon calcium influx, activates CREB-dependent gene transcription, regulates calcium-mediated granulocyte function and respiratory burst and promotes basal dendritic growth of hippocampal neurons. In neutrophil cells, required for cytokine-induced proliferative responses and activation of the respiratory burst. Activates the transcription factor CREB1 in hippocampal neuron nuclei. May play a role in apoptosis of erythroleukemia cells. In vitro, phosphorylates transcription factor CREM isoform Beta.
- Protein Name:
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1D
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 9.8 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 39 - 2,500 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01138 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01138 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology CAMK1D ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA01138) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for CAMK1D has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for CAMK1D is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample CAMK1D captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
Component Amount CAMK1D Microplate 96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips) CAMK1D Lyophilized Standard 2 x 2.5 ng 100X Biotinylated CAMK1D Detector Anitbody 1 x 120 uL 100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate 1 x 120 uL Sample Diluent 1 x 50 mL Detector Antibody Diluent 1 x 15 mL Conjugate Diluent 1 x 15 mL 25X Wash Buffer 1 x 20 mL Stop Solution 1 x 10 mL TMB Substrate 1 x 10 mL
- Kit Linearity:
Dilution Mean Recovery (%) Range (%) Neat 101 90-107 1:2 100 94-105 1:4 98 88-102 1:8 104 95-107
- Kit Recovery:
Sample Mean Recovery (%) Range (%) Serum (n=5) 86 82-91 EDTA Plasma (n=4) 97 88-101
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CAMK1D.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CAMK1D.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKCA01138
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sanadwich ELISA
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question