- Official Gene Full Name:
- C1q and tumor necrosis factor related protein 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 2310005P21Rik, C1ATNF3, Complement C1q tumor necrosis factor-related protein 3, Corcs, CORCS, Cors, CORS, CORS26, Cors-26, CORS-26, CTRP3, FLJ37576, Secretory protein CORS26, UNQ753/PRO1484
- Protein Name:
- Complement C1q tumor necrosis factor-related protein 3
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- < 1.2 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 4.69 - 300 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 4.2% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 7.9% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology C1QTNF3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH00779) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for C1QTNF3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for C1QTNF3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample C1QTNF3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|C1QTNF3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|C1QTNF3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated C1QTNF3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 85%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express C1QTNF3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express C1QTNF3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human C1QTNF3. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.