- Official Gene Full Name:
- myeloid-derived growth factor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- EUROIMAGE1875335, IL25, IL-25, IL27, IL-27, IL27w, Interleukin-25, R33729_1, SF20, Stromal cell-derived growth factor SF20, UPF0556 protein C19orf10
- Description of Target:
- The protein encoded by this gene was previously thought to support proliferation of lymphoid cells and was considered an interleukin. However, this activity has not been reproducible and the function of this protein is currently unknown.
- Protein Name:
- Myeloid-derived growth factor
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates , Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 10 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 6.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 11.3% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology C19orf10 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH01901) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for C19orf10 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for C19orf10 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample C19orf10 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|C19orf10 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|C19orf10 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated C19orf10 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 102%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express C19ORF10.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express C19ORF10.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKEH01901
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human UPF0556 protein C19orf10. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.