- Official Gene Full Name:
- ATPase, H+/K+ exchanging, gastric, alpha polypeptide
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Gastric H(+)/K(+) ATPase subunit alpha, H+/K+-ATPase alpha, H+K+-transporting alpha 1, Potassium-transporting ATPase alpha chain 1, Proton pump
- Protein Name:
- Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit alpha
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- < 0.055 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Atp4a were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level Atp4a were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Atp4a ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKCD00502) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Atp4a has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Atp4a is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Atp4acaptured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Atp4a Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Atp4a Lyophilized Standard||2 x 10 ng|
|100X Biotinylated Atp4a Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ATP4A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ATP4A.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of ATPase, H+/K+ Exchanging Alpha Polypeptide (ATP4a).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between ATPase, H+/K+ Exchanging Alpha Polypeptide (ATP4a) and analogues was observed.