- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Apo-B, FLDB, Apo B-100, Apo B-48
- Protein Name:
- Apolipoprotein B
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- < 2.82 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 6.25-400 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level apoB were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level apoB were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology apoB ELISA Kit (Pig) (OKCD01176) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for apoB has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for apoB is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample apoBcaptured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-apoB Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|apoB Lyophilized Standard||2 x 400 ng|
|100X Biotinylated apoB Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Sample||1:2 Dilution||1:4 Dilution||1:8 Dilution||1:16 Dilution|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery Range (%)||Average (%)|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express APOB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express APOB.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Apolipoprotein B (APOB).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Apolipoprotein B (APOB) and analogues was observed.