- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- adaptor related protein complex 1 gamma 2 subunit
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- G2AD, OTTHUMP00000164600|clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, large, gamma-2|gamma2-adaptin
- Description of Target:
- May function in protein sorting in late endosomes or multivesucular bodies (MVBs). Involved in MVB-assisted maturation of hepatitis B virus (HBV).
- Protein Name:
- AP-1 complex subunit gamma-like 2
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Lysates
- 5.8 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 23.5 - 1,500 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01105 were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level OKCA01105 were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <8%
Inter-Assay CV: <10%
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology AP1G2 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA01105) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for AP1G2 has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for AP1G2 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample AP1G2 captured in the well.
- Kit Component:
Component Amount AP1G2 Microplate 96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips) AP1G2 Lyophilized Standard 2 x 1.5 ng 100X Biotinylated AP1G2 Detector Anitbody 1 x 120 uL 100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate 1 x 120 uL Sample Diluent 1 x 50 mL Detector Antibody Diluent 1 x 15 mL Conjugate Diluent 1 x 15 mL 25X Wash Buffer 1 x 20 mL Stop Solution 1 x 10 mL TMB Substrate 1 x 10 mL
- Kit Linearity:
Dilution Mean Recovery (%) Range (%) Neat 85 84-91 1:2 96 91-102 1:4 84 81-87 1:8 108 103-114
- Kit Recovery:
Sample Mean Recovery (%) Range (%) Serum (n=5) 92 87-96 EDTA Plasma (n=4) 103 95-107
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AP1G2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AP1G2.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sanadwich ELISA
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question