- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- retinoblastoma 1
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- RB, pRb, OSRC, pp110, p105-Rb, PPP1R130,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-102 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Oct1 and Oct2 are transcription factors of the POU homeo-domain family that bind to the lg gene octamer sites, regulating B-cell-specific genes. The function of these transcription factors is dependent on the activity of B-cell-restricted coactivators such as BOB.1/OBF.1.Absence of functional Oct-2 and Bob-1 cells represents a novel mechanism for immunoglobulin gene deregulation
- Molecular Weight:
- 55 kDa
- The Rabbit IgG is purified by Epitope Affinity Purification.
- IHC, WB, IP
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express RB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express RB1.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to C-terminus of OCT-2 protein from Human, Mouse and Rat origins.
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The antibodies are stable for 12 months from date of receipt when stored at -20C to -70C. The antibodies can be stored at 2C to 8C for three month without detectable loss of activity.
Avoid repeated freezing thawing cycles.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for Rabbit Anti-OCT-2 Antibody OAAI00239
- This antibody recognizes ~55 kDa of OCT-2 protein from Human, Rat and Mouse origins. It does not cross react with OCT-1, OCT-4. The other species are not tested
- Rabbit IgG
- Application Info:
- Positive Control: Jurkat Cell Lysate
Western Blot: 0.1-1 μg/ml
ELISA: 0.01-0.1 μg/ml
IP: 2-5 μg/ml
IHC: 0.5-2 μg/ml
- Target Reference:
- Daniel Re, et al. Oct-2 and Bob-1 Deficiency in Hodgkin and Reed Sternberg Cells. Cancer Research 61, 2080-2084 (2001).
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question