- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- interleukin 2 receptor, alpha
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CD25, IL2R, TCGFR, IDDM10,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-13946 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- The IL2 receptor (IL2R) exists in three alternative forms made up from the individual components of CD25, CD122, and CD132. CD25 represents the low affinity alpha chain of the IL2R, a type I transmembrane glycoprotein containing two CCP domains. It is rich in O linked carbohydRates and has a short cytoplasmic tail. CD25 is expressed on activated T cells, B cells, NK cells and monocytes of all Mouse strains tested. It is transiently expressed at a low level during B cell development in bone marrow on the CD45R/B220 low TdT- sIg- pre-B II and CD45R/B220low TdT- sIgM+sIgD- immature B cells, but not on the CD45R/B220 low TdT+ sIg- pro-B/pre B I stage nor on CD45R/B220high TdT- sIgM+sIgD+ mature B cells. CD25 is expressed at a higher level during very early T cell development in fetal and adult thymus. CD25 expression is a common denominator of a specific immunomodulatory B-cell subset ready to prolifeRate upon IL-2 stimulation.
- Molecular Weight:
- 31 kDa
- The rabbit polyclonal Antibody is purified by affinity purification.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL2RA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL2RA.
- Recombinant full length (1-272 aa) of Human CD25.
- Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The antibodies are stable for 12 months from date of receipt when stored at -20C to -70C. The antibodies can be stored at 2C to 8C for three month without detectable loss of activity.
Avoid repeated freezing thawing cycles.
- Printable datasheet for Rabbit Anti-CD25 Polyclonal AntibodyOAAI00113
- This antibody reacts with Human. The other species are not tested.
- Rabbit IgG
- Application Info:
- Positive Control: Jurkat Cells. Tonsil
Western Blot: 0.1-1 μg/ml
ELISA: Not tested
IP: 2-5 μg/ml
IHC: Not tested
- Target Reference:
- Amu,S. and Brisslert,M. Phenotype and function of CD25-expressing B lymphocytes isolated from Human umbilical cord blood. Clin. Dev. Immunol. 2011, 481948 (2011).
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question