- Official Gene Full Name:
- adenosine A2a receptor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- A2a, Rs, A2AAR, A2aR, AA2AR, Adenosine receptor A2a, MGC118414
- Description of Target:
- Receptor for adenosine. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Protein Name:
- Adenosine receptor A2a
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.156 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.312 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 8.3% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 10.4% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology ADORA2A ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03614) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Adora2a has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Adora2a is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Adora2a captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Adora2a Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Adora2a Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Adora2a Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 103%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Adora2a.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Adora2a.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for OKEH03614
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 - 8C. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse Adenosine receptor A2a. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.