- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Actin, aortic smooth muscle, Alpha-actin-2, Cell growth-inhibiting gene 46 protein, ACTA2, ACTSA, ACTVS
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-10731 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Molecular Weight:
- 42 kDa
- WB, IHC, IF, IP, ICC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ACTA2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ACTA2.
- Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit
- Product Format:
- 0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Shipped at 4C, Store at -20C (Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles).
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-ACTA2 (OAAB19499) antibody
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human alpha-SMA
- Target Reference:
- Kamada S.,et al.Nucleic Acids Res. 17:1767-1767(1989).
Reddy S.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 265:1683-1687(1990).
Kim J.W.,et al.Submitted (JUL-2004) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
Halleck A.,et al.Submitted (JUN-2004) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question