- Gene Symbol:
- 4-1BB Ligand
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- TNFSF9, CD137L
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express 4-1BB Ligand.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express 4-1BB Ligand.
- Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per ug (1EU/ug).
- Protein Sequence:
- MREGPELSPD DPAGLLDLRQ GMFAQLVAQN VLLIDGPLSW YSDPGLAGVS LTGGLSYKED TKELVVAKAG VYYVFFQLEL RRVVAGEGSG SVSLALHLQP LRSAAGAAAL ALTVDLPPAS SEARNSAFGF QGRLLHLSAG QRLGVHLHTE ARARHAWQLT QGATVLGLFR VTPEIPAGLP SPRSE
- E. coli
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Preparation: >Biological activity was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of IL - 8 production by human PBMC.The ED50 for this effect is 5 - 10 ng/ml. Please Note: Results may vary with PBMC donors.
Storage: The lyophilized 4-1BB Ligand recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20C. Reconstituted 4-1BB Ligand is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20C. As with any protein, exposing 4-1BB Ligand recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- Printable datasheet for OPPB00205
- Tips Information:
Ask a Question