- Official Gene Full Name:
- Fgfr1op N-terminal like
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- LisH domain-containing protein C16orf63 homolog
- Description of Target:
- Involved in the biogenesis of cilia.
- Protein Name:
- LisH domain-containing protein FOPNL
- Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates and Other biological fluids.
- < 0.39 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.78 - 50 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-Assay CV: < 10%
Mean Inter-Assay CV: < 12%
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology 0610037P05Rik ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH04768) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for 0610037P05Rik has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for 0610037P05Rik is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP to generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample 0610037P05Rik captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|0610037P05Rik Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|0610037P05Rik Biotinylated Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|HRP Avidin Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express 0610037P05RIK.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express 0610037P05RIK.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse LisH domain-containing protein FOPNL. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.