EMR3 Antibody - FITC Conjugated (OASA00011)
This product is Genway GWB-5FEB94
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Product Format||Purified IgG - liquid|
|Additional Information||Fusion Partners: Spleen cells from immunised Armenian hamster were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.|
|::||Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
|::||Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
|Reconstitution and Storage||Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Replacement Item||This antibody may replace item sc-34338 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.|
|Immunogen||The immunogen for anti-EMR3 antibody: aRHO-EMR3-CD97 (EGF1) transfectants.|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
|Datasheets/Manuals||Printable datasheet for anti-EMR3 antibody - OASA00011|
|Application Info||Flow Cytometry: Neat - 1/10
|Target Reference||1. Stacey, M. et al. (2001) Human epidermal growth factor (EGF) module-containg mucin-like hormone receptor 3 is a new member of the EGF-TM7 family that recognises a ligand on human macrophages and activated neutrophils. J. Biol. Chem. 276: 18863-18870.
2. Matmati, M. et al. (2007) The human EGF-TM7 receptor EMR3 is a marker for mature granulocytes. J. Leukoc. Biol. 81: 440-448.
3. Drewniak, A. etal. (2009) Changes in gene expression of granulocytes during in vivo granulocyte colony-stimulating factor/dexamethasone mobilization for transfusion purposes. Blood. 113: 5979-98.
|NCBI Gene Id||84658|
|Protein Name||EGF-like module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor-like 3|
|Description of Target||HAMSTER ANTI HUMAN EMR3:FITC
|Protein Accession #||NP_115960.2|
|Protein Size (# AA)||652|
|Tissue Tool||Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EMR3.|
|RNA Seq||Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EMR3.|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review