- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Additional Information:
- Sample Type: cell culture supernates, serum, and plasma.
- Reagents: REAGENTS
1. Aluminium pouches with a Microwell Plate coated with monoclonal antibody to human EGF (8×12)
2. 2 vials human EGF Standard lyophilized, 20 ng/ml upon reconstitution
3. 2 vials concentrated Biotin-Conjugate anti-human EGF monoclonal antibody
4. 2 vials Streptavidin-HRP solution,
5. 1 bottle Standard /sample Diluent
6. 1 bottle Biotin-Conjugate antibody Diluent
7. 1 bottle Streptavidin-HRP Diluent
8. 1 bottle Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween-20)
9. 1 vial Substrate Solution
10. 1 vial Stop Solution
11. 3 pieces Adhesive Films
12. package insert
NOTE: [96 Tests]
- Official Gene Full Name:
- epidermal growth factor
- Alias Symbols:
- HOMG4, Pro-epidermal growth factor, URG
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Pro-epidermal growth factor
- Description of Target:
- This gene encodes a member of the epidermal growth factor superfamily. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate the 53-amino acid epidermal growth factor peptide. This protein acts a potent mitogenic factor that plays an important role in the growth, proliferation and differentiation of numerous cell types. This protein acts by binding with high affinity to the cell surface receptor, epidermal growth factor receptor. Defects in this gene are the cause of hypomagnesemia type 4. Dysregulation of this gene has been associated with the growth and progression of certain cancers. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, at least one of which encodes a preproprotein that is proteolytically processed.
- Sample Type:
- cell culture, supernates, serum, and plasma
- 15 pg/ml
- Kit Reproducibility:
- The coefficient of variation of both intra-assay and inter-assay were less than 10%.
- Kit Component:
|1 vial human EGF Standard lyophilized, 20 ng/ml upon reconstitution|
|1 vial concentrated Biotin-Conjugate anti-human EGF antibody|
|1 vial Streptavidin-HRP solution|
|1 bottle Standard /sample Diluent|
|1 bottle Biotin-Conjugate antibody Diluent |
|1 bottle Streptavidin-HRP Diluent |
|1 bottle Wash Buffer Concentrate 20x (PBS with 1% Tween-20)|
|1 vial Substrate Solution |
|1 vial Stop Solution|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EGF.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EGF.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay recognizes both natural and recombinant human EGF. The factors listed below were prepared at 50ng/ml in Standard /sample Diluent and assayed for cross-reactivity and no significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
Recombinant human: G-CSF, GM-CSF, IL-1a, IL-1b, IL-2
Recombinant mouse: IL-1b, IL-3, IL-4, IL-6, IL-7
Other proteins: bovine FGF acidic, bovine FGF basic, human PDGF, porcine PDGF, human TGF-b1