- Official Gene Full Name:
- endothelin 3
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Endothelin-3, ET3, ET-3, HSCR4, MGC15067, MGC61498, PPET3, Preproendothelin-3, WS4B
- Description of Target:
- Endothelins are endothelium-derived vasoconstrictor peptides.
- Protein Name:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- < 33 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 78.0 - 5,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 4.8% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 6.6% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology EDN3 ELISA Kit (Human) (OKEH00572) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Human EDN3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. After washing,a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Human EDN3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Human EDN3 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|EDN3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|EDN3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated EDN3 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 84%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EDN3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EDN3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural human ET-3. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay