- NCBI Gene Id:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- EDN, ET1, ET-1, PPET1
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography
- WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EDN1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EDN1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- 500 ug/mL
- PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Application Info:
- Western blotting: 1:100-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
- Tips Information: