- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Drd3 ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEI00758) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Drd3 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Drd3 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of a luminol substrate which is catalyzed by the HRP to produce light emission. The light emission is read by a luminometer (or photo-multiplier equipped instrument) and the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the amount of sample Drd3
- Kit Range:
- 0.313 - 20 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay reproducibility was evaluated using 20 replicates of 3 samples representing low, middle and high level Drd3. Inter-assay reproducibility was evaluated with 3 samples representing low, middle and high level Drd3 using 8 replicates on each of 3 plates.
Intra-Assay CV <10%
Inter-Assay CV <12%
- Kit Component:
|Drd3 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Drd3 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Drd3 HRP-Detector Anitbody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|100X Luminol Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Substrate Diluent||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Alias Symbols:
- D(3) dopamine receptor, Dopamine D3 receptor
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- D(3) dopamine receptor
- Description of Target:
- Dopamine receptor whose activity is mediated by G proteins which inhibit adenylyl cyclase. Promotes cell proliferation.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Biological Fluids
- 0.188 ng/mL
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express DRD3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express DRD3.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.