- Official Gene Full Name:
- dopamine receptor D1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- C030036C15Rik, D(1A) dopamine receptor, D1 receptor, Dopamine D1 receptor, Drd1, Drd-1, Gpcr15
- Description of Target:
- Dopamine receptor whose activity is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Protein Name:
- D(1A) dopamine receptor
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue Homogenates, Cell Culture Supernates, Other Biological Fluids
- 0.078 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.156 - 10 ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: <= 4.7% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: <= 7.1% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology DRD1 ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH03336) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Drd1 has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and incubated.After washing, a biotinylated detector antibody specific for Drd1 is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away.An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidicstop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Drd1 captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Drd1 Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Drd1 Lyophilized Standard||2|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|100X Biotinylated Drd1 Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 86%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Drd1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Drd1.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay recognizes recombinant and natural mouse D(1A) dopamine receptor. No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich Immunoassay