- Product Format:
- Liquid. 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide.
- 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide
- > 4.5 mg/ml (E 1% at 280nm = 13.0)
- > 80% based on SDS-PAGE
- Proprietary 2-step fractionation procedure
- IEM, FC
- Application Info:
- This conjugate is suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry. The optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator. Suggested starting dilution(s):
1:20 - 1:2,000 for most applications
- Additional Information:
- Donkey serum was obtained from healthy animals of US origin and under the care of a registered veterinarian.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Storage: 2-8C
Shelf Life: Expires 1 year from date of receipt. Prepare working dilution prior to use and then discard.
- Printable datasheet for OOIB00022
- Tips Information: