- NCBI Gene Id:
- Rabbit antiserum
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CDJ1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CDJ1.
- Recombinant DNAJ of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Shipping in Blue Ice or 4C.
- Printable datasheet for OASE00438
- 1:5000 (WB)
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: Detects ~40kDa
- Scientific Background: DNAJ is a prokaryotic heat shock induced protein from the bacterium E.coli, which is under control of the htpr regulatory protein (1). DNAJ interacts with the chaperone Hsp70-like DNAK protein to disassemble a
protein complex found at a phage lambda's origin of replication (ORI). DNAJ is also involved in a variety of difference biological processes in a living cell, including protein folding and transport, cell survival at high temperatures, negative autoregulation of the heat shock response, and the replication of bacteriophage lambda and other plasmids (2, 3).
- Target Reference:
- 1. Gohre, et al. (2006) The Plant Cell. 18: 1454-1466. 2. Pellecchia M, Szyperski T., Wall D., Georgopoulos C.,
and Wuthrich K. (1996) J Mol Biol. 260: 236.
3. Szyperski T., Pellechia M., Wall D., Georgopolous C.,
and Wuthrich K. (1994) Proc Nat Acad Sci USA. 91:
- Storage Buffer:
- Lyophilized rabbit antiserum
- Tips Information: