- Protein Name:
- Diphtheria toxin
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Diphtheria Toxin A Subunit
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C..
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00392
- Diphtheria Toxin A Subunit
Reacts with the epitope exposed on free A subunit and on whole Diphtheria toxin molecule. Does not react with free B subunit of Diphtheria toxin.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Diphtheria toxoid
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: