- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- IHC-FFPE, WB
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Ovary tissue.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human Smac/DIABLO were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-12683 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- The immunogen for anti-DIABLO antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 225-239 of human Smac/DIABLO
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Printable datasheet for anti-DIABLO antibody - OASA08789
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 5 ug/ml
Western Blotting: 1ug/ml
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Staining of formalin fixed paraffin processed human ovary tissue with anti-Smac/DIABLO (CT) at 5 ug /ml. -
- Target Reference:
- 1. Verhagen, A. M. et al (2001) Inhibitor of apoptosis proteins and their relatives. IAP's and other BIRPS's. Genome Biol. 2(7): Reviews 3009.
2. Wu, G. et al (2000) Structural basis of IAP recognition by Smac/DIABLO. Nature. 408: 1008-12
- Alias Symbols:
- SMAC, SMAC3, DIABLO-S, FLJ10537, FLJ25049, DIABLO
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Diablo homolog, mitochondrial
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI Smac/DIABLO (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express DIABLO.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express DIABLO.