- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein DEK
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Protein DEK, DEK
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-136222 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 42674 Da
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- WB, IHC, IF, FC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express DEK.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express DEK.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-DEK antibody - OAAB05777
- This DEK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 336-364 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human DEK.
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilutions are:
Western blot ~~ 1:1,000
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
- Additional Information:
Involved in chromatin organization.
- Cellular Location: Nucleus. Note=Enriched in regions where chromatin is decondensed or sparse in the interphase nuclei
Tissue Location: Ubiquitous. Expressed at relatively high levels
Clawson, G. A., Bui, V., Xin, P., Wang, N. & Pan, W. Intracellular localization of the tumor suppressor HtrA1/Prss11 and its association with HPV16 E6 and E7 proteins. J. Cell. Biochem. 105, 81-8 (2008). WB, IHC, IF, FC, Human 18452160
Privette Vinnedge, L. M. et al. The human DEK oncogene stimulates β-catenin signaling, invasion and mammosphere formation in breast cancer. Oncogene 30, 2741-52 (2011). WB, IHC, IF, FC, Human 21317931