- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Kit Duration:
- ~3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology Dbh ELISA Kit (Mouse) (OKEH05500) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Dbh has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Dbh is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Dbh captured in the well.
- Kit Range:
- 0.78 - 50ng/mL
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into Serum and Plasma = 101.8%
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Three samples concentrations were measured in replicate within an assay plate and across replicate assays to assess Intra- and Mean Inter-Assay Precision.
Mean Intra-Assay Precision - <8.3%, n = 20
Mean Inter-Assay Precision - <10.0%, n = 20
- Kit Component:
|DBH Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|DBH Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated DBH Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- 0.39 ng/mL
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Mouse Dopamine beta-hydroxylase
- Park G., Jung Y.S., Park M.K., Yang CH, Kim, Y.U. Melatonin inhibits attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder caused by atopic dermatitis-induced psychological stress in an NC/Nga atopic-like mouse model. Sci Rep. 2018 Oct 8;8(1):14981. 30297827
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Quantitative Sandwich ELISA
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Dopamine beta hydroxylase
- Alias Symbols:
- Dopamine beta-hydroxylase, Dopamine beta-monooxygenase
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Dopamine beta-hydroxylase
- Description of Target:
- Conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline.
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express DBH.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express DBH.